BSCAI Virtual Sales Summit
Promote, Produce, Price and Pitch! Capturing Profitable Growth
Thank You for a Successful Virtual Sales Summit
Attendee Portal Login
During the 2021 Virtual Sales Summit, attendees had the opportunity to hear from our dynamic speaker lineup as we walked through the four foundational pieces to effective selling in a hyper competitive market: Promoting, Producing, Pricing and Pitching. Our keynote speaker, Jeff Bloomfield, is a best-selling business author who dived into our brains and taught us all the secrets to reshaping our sales process leading to more wins!
We ended the summit with discussions through an open Q&A lead by our experts and supported by peers.
Purchase the Recordings
Session 1: Promoting
Presented by: Josh Hendricks, Executive Vice President of Sales & Marketing, 4M Building Solutions
- Get your brand and service out there!
- Explore marketing mediums, campaigns, messaging and engagement.
- How to be memorable and capture repeat customers.
Session 2: Producing
Presented by: Jeff Carmon, CBSE, Vice President, Business Development, Frantz Building Services
- Convert more leads into actual sales…faster!
- Develop your ideal prospect profile leading to a stronger pipeline.
- Get past the gatekeeper and align your approach with client readiness.
Session 3: Pricing
Presented by: Steve Shuchat, CBSE, President and Shareholder, Clean All Services
- Turn scope into price and price into profits!
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in developing a competitive pricing & staffing plan.
- Know the levers to pull with each client so that your $ match reality.
Session 4: Pitching
Presented by: Brandis Trickett, Senior Vice President of Field Sales, Harvard Maintenance
- Simplify the proposal process – throw out the boiler plate!
- Know your audience and incorporate feedback.
- Identify additional revenue opportunities with every conversation.
Session 5: Keynote: Neuroselling: Secrets of the Buying Brain
Presented by: Jeff Bloomfield, Author and Speaker
- What is the the buying brain?
- How does the brain build trust and why does it resist change and love status quo?
- What if you’ve been trained to sell entirely the wrong way?
- People communicate with their customers using the wrong information, in the wrong way, at the wrong time, and in the wrong order.
- In this program, Jeff takes the complex topics of biology, psychology, and physiology and simplifies them into an experiential learning program that leaves participants inspired and motivated to change the way they communicate forever.
Session 6: Discussion: An open Q&A with experts and peers
Join our peer speakers as they take on your sales questions and help identify ways to solve your most challenging sales questions.
Purchase the Recordings
Thank You to Our Committee Members
BSCAI would like to thank the following committee members for their hard work creating the BSCAI Virtual Sales Summit.
- Chase Carlson, President & CEO, Pioneer
- Terell Weg, CBSE, President, MNSW Group LLC
- Troy Hopkins, CBSE, Area Developer, Office Pride Commercial Cleaning